Club Brugge vs. Benfica live stream: How to watch Champions League live online, TV channel, prediction, odds Club Brugge will host Benfica on Wednesday night for the first leg of the UEFA Champions League’s round of 16. Brugge took eleven points from six games to finish behind Porto but ahead of Bayer Leverkusen and Atletico Madrid while Benfica topped Group H, finishing ahead of
Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Maccabi Haifa. Club Brugge came closest to winning the European Cup in 1977-78 when they lost the final of the competition to Liverpool in London.
Benfica are one of the biggest clubs in the game and they have lifted the European Cup twice in their history, beating Barcelona in Bern in 1961 and against Real Madrid in Amsterdam the following year. Benfica made it to the quarterfinals of the competition last season only to be eliminated by Liverpool. Here’s what you need to know:
How to watch and odds
- Date: Wednesday, Feb. 15 | Time: 3 p.m. ET
- Location: Jan Breydel Stadium — Brugge, Belgium
- TV and live stream: Paramount+, Matbet TV, Joobet TV
- Odds: Club Brugge +330; Draw +250; Benfica -120 (via Caesars Sportsbook)
- Club Brugge: In the Champions League this season, Brugge stands 20th in terms of the average possession held, with 47.7% equaling that of Sporting CP. Brugge has a passing accuracy of around 81.5% in the campaign. When it comes to discipline, Brugge has committed 55 fouls in total, having seen 21 yellow cards and 1 red card.
- Benfica: In this UCL campaign, SL Benfica are in the 16th position when it comes to average possession with a 49.7% hold on the ball. The passing accuracy of Benfica has been 86% throughout the season. On a disciplinary note, Benfica has been the better of the two, having fouled 71 times with only 13 yellow cards and no red.