Manchester City have yet to receive an acceptable bid for Manchester City attacking midfielder Bernardo Silva, according to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano.
There has been some talk in recent days that the Portuguese international could move to Italy, with AC Milan reportedly keen, but Romano says no deal is close:
Manchester City are waiting for new bids for Bernardo Silva in the next days – no agreement with any club yet. Aymeric Laporte was offered to Spurs in Kane deal two months ago but no agreement – Juventus are not interested in signing him. ? #MCFC
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 24, 2021
Whether Milan or another club will make a good offer for Silva before the transfer window closes, we shall have to wait and see.
Arsenal were believed to be interested in the 26-year-old earlier this month, but they are unlikely to be in the running now they have signed Martin Odegaard from Real Madrid.
Silva is said to favour a move to Spain, but the only team that could realistically make a bid for the playmaker is Atletico Madrid. However, any approach from the La Liga champions may be dependent on Saul Niguez leaving. The Spaniard is being pursued by Chelsea and Manchester United.