The rivalry between Man United and Leeds Utd is as strong as any local derby and there is always a buzz around the game for both sets of fans but the rivalry goes much deeper than that of 2 sets of fans.
The cities of Manchester and Leeds have been long term rival, as have Lancashire and Yorkshire and whilst the hosts may now be part of Greater Manchester, that inbuilt hatred has never left.
Manchester United v Leeds United Live Streaming FREE channel
Thankfully, things out of the field tends to match the interest and intrigued off of it, as these 2 teams tend to live up to the expectations of their huge fanbases as know that each and every game between the 2 are simply must win.
Manchester United midfielder Casemiro begins a three-match ban following his red card against Crystal Palace.
Marcel Sabitzer may start his first game for the club but Antony, Scott McTominay, Christian Eriksen, Donny van de Beek and Anthony Martial miss out.
Caretaker Michael Skubala will take charge of Leeds following the sacking of head coach Jesse Marsch.
He says several unnamed players are nursing “bumps and bruises” following Sunday’s defeat at Nottingham Forest.
Robin Koch returns from suspension but Rodrigo, Adam Forshaw and Stuart Dallas remain sidelined.
Leeds United vs Man United: Where and when?
Sunday’s match takes place behind closed doors at Elland Road with kick-off set for 2pm BST local time.
That makes it a 9am ET / 6am PT start for folks tuning in from the U.S. and an 11pm AEST kick-off for those tuning in from Australia.
How to watch Liverpool vs Chelsea online in the U.S.
NBC has exclusive broadcast rights to the 2020/21 Premier League season. Kick-off for Leeds United vs Man United is at 9am ET / 6am PT, with live coverage on its streaming service Peacock as well as on NBCSN which gives you a couple of other live streaming options outlined below.
If you find yourself unable to access NBC’s coverage because you’re out of the country, remember that you can use a VPN to tune into your usual coverage just like you would at home. Of the many options, ExpressVPN as outlined above, remains one of the best services currently out there.
- Leeds’ only win in their last 17 Premier League games against Manchester United was 1-0 at Elland Road in September 2002, when Harry Kewell scored the winner.
- The Yorkshire club are winless in 17 top-flight matches at Old Trafford since a 1-0 victory there on 28 February 1981, when Brian Flynn scored the only goal (D6, L11).
- Leeds have conceded 11 goals in their two games away to the Red Devils since returning to the top flight, losing 6-2 in December 2020 and 5-1 in August 2021.
- Manchester United have earned an unrivalled 16 points since the Premier League resumed after the World Cup.
- The Reds are on a run of 13 consecutive home victories in all competition, their longest streak since 20 straight victories from December 2010 to September 2011 under Alex Ferguson.
- United have kept eight top-flight clean sheets in 2022-23, equalling their final total last season.
- Marcus Rashford has scored 11 goals in 13 club appearances since returning from the World Cup, more than any other player at a Premier League club.
- Rashford has netted in each of Manchester United’s last five Premier League home fixtures, three short of the club record set by Wayne Rooney from December 2009 to March 2010.
- Bruno Fernandes is one short of 100 career league goals. He has scored or assisted in all five of Manchester United’s Premier League matches in 2023, scoring three times and setting up a further two.
- Leeds United are winless in seven Premier League games and have won two of their last 17 (D5, L10).
- They have failed to win each of their last nine midweek league matches, losing six of them.
- The Yorkshire club netted 11 goals in their final four top-flight fixtures before the World Cup but have scored just four times in six matches since the league resumed.
- Leeds’ tally of five away points this season is a joint-league low with Bournemouth.
- Crysencio Summerville has registered three goals and an assist in his five Premier League starts.
My Manchester United line-up
Predict Manchester United’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
[…] Leeds United vs Manchester United is a football (also known as soccer) match between two English teams. The match would typically be played at one of the team’s home stadiums and can be watched live on television or online.Why isn’t Manchester United vs Leeds United on TV in the UK? Free Live Stream. […]