NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. VisitNFL.com’s transaction hubfor a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Ben Steele is being hired as the Cardinals’ new tight ends coach, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- DeMarcus Covington, current Patriots DL coach, interviewed for the Cardinals’ defensive coordinator job, which went to former Eagles LB coach Nick Rallis on Feb. 18, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per sources.
- LS Liam McCullough
- Willie Taggart has been hired as the Ravens’ new running backs coach, the team announced on. Taggart, who was the former head coach at FAU, Florida State, Oregon, South Florida and Western Kentucky, was once Jim Harbaugh’s RBs coach at Stanford and now joins his brother in Baltimore. Tee Martin was also named as the Ravens’ quarterbacks coach.
- LS Cal Adomitis
- The team interviewed Jets special teams assistant Leon Washington for their open special teams coordinator job, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Rapoport added Bubba Ventrone, the Colts special teams coordinator, is also a candidate.
- K Tristan Vizcaino
2022 · 5-12-0
- The Broncos spent Wednesday interviewing Patriots senior football advisor/offensive line coach Matt Patricia for their defensive coordinator job, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported, per sources. Patricia also met with Sean Payton on Wednesday, but Rex Ryan and Vance Joseph are also top candidates, Rapoport added.
- CB Kevin Toliver II
Los Angeles Chargers
- DeMarcus Covington, current Patriots DL coach, interviewed for the Chargers’ defensive coordinator job, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport reported on Feb. 20 that Derrick Ansley is expected to be promoted to Chargers DC.
- Doug Belk, current DC at the University of Houston, was another external candidate who interviewed for the Chargers DC position, per Rapoport.
- Joe Kasper, former Eagles assistant coach, is being hired as the new Dolphins safeties coach, NFL Network’s Cameron Wolfe reports, per a source.
- Aaron Curry has been named the Steelers’ new linebackers coach. Curry spent the last four seasons in Seattle as a defensive line/defensive end coach.
- LS Christian Kuntz
- FB/LB Nick Bellore signed a two-year extension with the team worth a total of $6.6 million, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports, per a source. Garafolo adds that Bellore, who made $2.15 million in 2022, will make $3.75 million in 2023. Seattle’s special teams captain, Bellore, 33, was slated to be a free agent ahead of his 13th NFL season.
- WR Robert Woods
- LT Taylor Lewan
- LB Zach Cunningham
- K Randy Bullock
- Greg Lewis is receiving high interest from the Commanders in regards to adding him to assistant head coach/offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy’s staff, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
NFL news roundup: Latest league updates from Wednesday, Feb. 22